We know consumers are interested in plant-based options, so using pea and almond protein, we’re achieving a quality protein from plant-based sources. In addition, we are using whole grains such as brown rice and sorghum that on top of providing fiber, also help with that delicious crunchy texture everyone loves in their cereal.
- Brown rice – Always a whole grain! Brown rice contains all of its healthy bran and germ, has more than twice as much ﬁber, potassium, vitamin B6, and magnesium as reﬁned white rice, as well as more of many other essential nutrients.
- Whole grain sorghum - A gluten-free grain. Sorghum has high antioxidant levels compared to other grains and vegetables and contains an impressive mix of phytochemicals (plant substances known to be beneficial to human health).
- Pea protein – A plant-based protein! Helps deliver a significant amount of protein for our protein cereal of course.
- Coconut sugar - Coconut sugar doesn’t come from the coconut itself. It is made of a sugary sap or nectar extracted from the coconut flower buds and then evaporated.
- Rosemary extract for freshness – Used to keep our cereal fresh during its shelf life. Brown rice, almonds and pumpkins seeds are sensitive to rancidity.
Shop RX Cereal here