What is the paleo diet?
The paleo diet stands for paleolithic diet. This refers to eating a diet close to what early humans ate during the paleolithic age.
How to eat paleo:
Eating paleo means deriving your diet primarily from vegetables, fruits, seeds, nuts, lean mean, and fruit and nut derived oils, while avoiding processed foods, potatoes, grains, legumes, dairy and refined sugar.
What are your paleo-friendly products?
- RX Nut Butter Vanilla Almond and Maple Almond are paleo-friendly.
- RXBAR flavors except Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Chocolate and Peanut Butter and Berries are paleo-friendly.
- RXBAR Layers are not paleo-friendly.
- RXBAR Plant is not paleo-friendly.
- RX Kids Protein Snack Bars are not paleo-friendly
- RX Cereal is not paleo-friendly.